Board of Trustees (BOT) Waiver Request

This BOT Waiver Request Form is for English graduate students only. If you are not an English graduate student, do not fill out this form.

If you are a current, degree-seeking English graduate student, use this form to be considered for a BOT waiver. See the Funding page for more information about the BOT waiver and other forms of graduate funding.