Undergraduate Forms

Many forms are only available in hard copy. Below is a list of links to common forms available online. You may also wish to consult the Academic Advisor for more information about college-specific forms.

Note: Not every undergraduate form can be completed online. Some forms, such as those relating to the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, require paperwork or an in-person visit with an advisor (for example, late dropping a course, submitting a petition, etc.).

Program Codes for Graduate College and LAS Forms

Program Program Code
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) 20FS0311PHD
Master of Arts (MA) 20FS0311MA
English Nondegree 20FS0311NDEG